Our legal services include both legal advisory and drafting and reviewing of employment documents, in particular
- preparation of legal analysis and legal statements to labour law regulations
- drafting and reviewing employment documentation for top management as well as for ordinary employees
- drafting dismissal documentation
- drafting and reviewing of internal regulations
- remuneration matters
- legal issues related to severance payments, non-competition clauses, transfer of employees, outsourcing, home office, secondment of employees etc.
- relations with all external staff, including self-employed workers, minimising the risks of disguised agency employment and false self-employment
- drafting of agreements on performance of the function and related corporate matters
- personal data protection in labour law matters
- international private law in labour law matters
- out-of-court settlements
To a limited extent we assist also with legal representation of employers and employees in employment law disputes.